Frequently Asked Questions
World Travel Tourism Council
Safe Travels: Global Protocols & Stamp for the New Normal
COVID-19 Security Measures
* All staff follow up-to-date government safety measures
* Shared objects such as magazines, pens and books have been removed
* Hand sanitizer available in all rooms
* Sanitizer for luggage and other objects is available in shared areas
* Established procedures to test the health of guests
* First aid kit
* Face coverings available to guests
* Check-in and Check-out with minimal physical contact
* Electronic payment methods available
* Electronic customer service during your stay via WhatsApp
* Takeaway food from outside can be delivered to your room
* Physical Distancing rules apply in common areas
Cleaning and Disinfection
* All cleaning products are effective against coronavirus
* Bed linen, towels, etc. washed according to government guidelines
* Rooms are disinfected for 24 hours between guests
* Rooms are sealed after being disinfected
* Cleaning can be suspended during your stay
* Hand and luggage sanitizer available in shared areas
The airport offers ground transportation that brings you to the hotel. The rate is $90 pesos per person for a shared mini-bus.
We are only 5 blocks from the bus station; you can walk or take a taxi for $50 pesos.
Daytime Office Hours: 8 am to 7 pm (Central Standard Time) 24 hour reception for evening and late night arrivals
The complimentary breakfast consists of coffee, tea, milk, sweet breads, butter, marmalade, peanut butter and cereal. Served in the main patio between 8 and 9.30 am
Check in after 2 pm, check out before 12 noon.
There are various Spanish schools very close to the hotel. For more information you can check ASESEO page.
Yes, our published rates include all taxes.
Wireless broadband internet is available throughout the hotel, and a PC with internet access is also available.
We accept Mexican Pesos, US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros and Credit/Debit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express).
Yes, all national long distance calls are free. All international calls are free, to United States, Canada, Spain, France, Italy and the UK (except to mobile numbers). All local calls are also free.
No, but close by there's a wide range of excellent restaurants to choose from.
Yes, of course, we can keep your luggage safe and there is no extra cost.
We suggest you let us know ASAP and depending on availability we can recommend options which will perhaps incur an extra cost.
Unfortunately we don't, but 2 blocks away you'll find Mundo Ceiba, who rent bikes and also offer guided bike tours in the evenings.
No there isn't, but guests use either of 2 options located a 5-minute walk away, and both places will return your washed laundry to the hotel with no extra cost.